Southwestern Adventist University commits to educating a diverse student body in a Christ-centered environment shaped by Seventh-day Adventist Christian beliefs for service and leadership.
Believing in the transformative power of the Gospel and affirming the importance of the life of the mind, Southwestern Adventist University seeks to promote inquiry through faith, to balance tradition with innovation, and to become a force for positive and significant change in global society.
- Christ as our central focus.
- Education that promotes achievement and enriches life.
- Interaction that affirms faith, integrity, and humanity.
- Responsibility for ourselves, our neighbors, and our world.
- Service as a ministry for Christ.
- Integration of Seventh-day Adventist beliefs and practice into daily life.