General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records - FERPA (See Bulletin, pages 52-53 under Student Records--Student Rights and Student Records--Southwestern Adventist University Rights)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website*
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities* (See Bulletin, page 67 under Counseling and Testing Center; also Student Handbook, page 15 under Counseling and Testing Center.)
|American Indian/Alaska Native||.5%|
|Hispanic of any race||31.5%|
|Two or more races||2%|
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal, and Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid (See Bulletin, Finances section, Refunds) (Tuition, Room & Board Institutional Refund) (Refunds of Federal/State Funds)
- Textbook Information*
- Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty)*(See bulletin, pages 54-56 under Instruction Facilities; also Student Handbook, pages 4-6).
- Names and degrees of current faculty.
- Plans for improving the academic program.
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements*CLEP (See Bulletin, page 54-56). AP Credit (See Bulletin, page 45). Transfer Credit (See Bulletin, page 46). Credit for Military Service Schools (See Bulletin, page 46).
- Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure. (See Bulletin, page 3 under Accreditation and Non-Discriminatory Policy).
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing).* (See Bulletin pages 56-57 under Academic Integrity; also see Student Handbook, page 21 under General Regulations on Student Conduct).