Learning, Doing, Growing
Southwestern Adventist University believes in the development of the whole person: body, mind and spirit.
We are more concerned with the quality of our many small programs than the development of bigger ones. As such, the educational focus is personal, and students have many opportunities to flourish.
An International Flavor
With students from more than two dozen countries, Southwestern offers the young person an opportunity to meet and interact while learning how the rest of the world lives.
Student Consumer Information
Student Financial Aid InformationStudents may obtain information about the following through the University website, the online or printed University Bulletin, or Student Financial Services on campus:
- Financial aid available to students who attend Southwestern Adventist University.
- Financial Aid.
- Terms and conditions of higher education loans.
- Criteria for selecting recipients and for determining amount of award.
- Eligibility requirements and procedures for applying for aid.
- Methods and frequency of disbursement of aid. (See Bulletin, Finances Section, Financial Aid Disbursement.)
- Rights and responsibilities of students receiving federal aid.
- Terms of student loans, sample loan repayment schedule, necessity for repaying loans.
- Aid for studying abroad. (also see Bulletin, Financial Section, Contractual Studies and Financial Aid.)
- Terms of federal and state work programs. (also see Bulletin, Finances section, Federal/State Employment Programs).
- In addition, Student Financial Services provides notices, student loan repayment information, and exit counseling instructions to students who have received loans and graduate or withdraw from the university.