(required for resident hall students)
- $1,850 (per semester - includes $200 for the Rusty Bucket)
This meal plan is required for undergraduate students under the age of 22 who have 90 or less cumulative credit hours on their Southwestern transcript. This plan is for unlimited access to the cafeteria seven days a week.
Meal Plan 22
- $1,100 (per semester - declining balance)
Undergraduate students who are 22 years of age or older and/or seniors (91+credit hours), may select either the regular Meal Plan or this declining balance Meal Plan 22. A declining balance means that the student will be charged by the meal for each entry into the cafeteria until the $1,100 is used. Any portion of this balance may be spent in the Rusty Bucket. There is no refuld for an unused balance.
The Rusty Bucket is a snack shop within the cafeteria that is open Monday to Friday. Hours are posted at the cafeteria.
Please note these guidelines:
- No decrease in chosen meal plans after registration week.
- Refunds are on pro-rata basis only when withdrawing from school or moving from the residence hall.
- Meals do not accrue from week to week.
- Meals over the chosen plan are cash only, posted cash rate.
- Meal plans may not be shared with other students or guests.