Student Association Fee
$110 per semester and is charged to all undergraduate students.
$200 each semester is required of all students.
Freshman Orientation Fee
Attendance at CORE, freshman orientation, is required of all freshmen students. This is scheduled to begin Wednesday evening before the week classes begin and continues through the weekend.
- Art Class supply fee $40
- Each Biology lab course fee $40
- Each Chemistry lab course fee $40
- Principles of Active Learning $30
- Broadcast Motion Graphics supply fee $150
- Digital Graphic Design supply fee $150
- Digital Media Techniques supply fee $150
- Photography supply fee $150
- Photojournalism supply fee $150
- Publication Design supply fee $150
- Digital Film Production supply fee $150
- Video Production supply fee $250
- Video Production II supply fee $150
- Visual Communication supply fee $150
- Principles of Marketing fee $30
- Music Ensemble fee $50
Music lessons with a course number in the one hundreds or three hundreds are $200 per semester above the cost of tuition (based on a minimum of ten half-hour lessons). There are no refunds after the second week of the semester.
Music lessons with a course number in the two hundreds or four hundreds are required for music majors and are $300 per semester above the cost of tuition (based on a minimum of ten one-hour lessons). There are no refunds after the second week of the semester.
Nursing Subject Exam Fee
Students entering the nursing program in the spring must pay a Nursing Subject Exam Fee of $400 by October 15. This fee is non-refundable.
Study Abroad Fee
Adventist Colleges Abroad (ACA) students must submit a non-refundable $100 fee with an application for the academic year ACA study abroad program and $30 fee for the summer program.
Students who study abroad through a college or university that is not affiliated with Adventist Colleges Abroad will be charged an administrative fee of $100 per semester.
Medical Laboratory Sciences Fee
$100 per semester
Clinical Laboratory Sciences students will be charged an administrative fee during their clinical year of study at an affiliated institution.
Late Registration Fee
A fee is required for requests to begin the process to register after the close of registration week.
Adult Degree Program Prior Learning Assessment Fee
$75 recording fee per course