Student Association Fee
$110 per semester and is charged to all undergraduate students.
$200 each semester is required of all students.
Freshman Orientation Fee
Attendance at CORE, freshman orientation, is required of all freshmen students. This is scheduled to begin Wednesday evening before the week classes begin and continues through the weekend.
- Art Class supply fee $40
- ACSM Personal Training Certification $220
- Advanced Video Production $150
- Athletic Fee $50
- Audio Production lab fee $150
- Business Policies and Strategies (capstone) $110
- Each Biology lab course fee $40
- Each Biology course that includes a four-day field lab $140
- Each Chemistry lab course fee $40
- Film Production supply fee $150
- Golf Course Fee $100
- Independent Class fee $100 per credit hour
- Media Techniques supply fee $150
- Music Ensemble fee $50
- Photo and Graphic Editing lab fee $150
- Photography lab fee $150
- Photojournalism supply fee $150
- Principles of Active Learning $30
- Principles of Marketing fee $30
- Video Production lab fee $250
- Visual Communication lab fee $150
Music lessons are $275 per semester above the cost of tuition (based on a minimum of ten half-hour lessons). There are no refunds after the second week of the semester.
Nursing Subject Exam Fee
Students entering the nursing program in the spring must pay a Nursing Subject Exam Fee of $400 by October 15. This fee is non-refundable.
Study Abroad Fee
Adventist Colleges Abroad (ACA) students must submit a non-refundable $100 fee with an application for the academic year ACA study abroad program and $30 fee for the summer program.
Students who study abroad through a college or university that is not affiliated with Adventist Colleges Abroad will be charged an administrative fee of $100 per semester.
Medical Laboratory Sciences Fee
$100 per semester
Clinical Laboratory Sciences students will be charged an administrative fee during their clinical year of study at an affiliated institution.
Late Registration Fee
A fee is required for requests to begin the process to register after the close of registration week.
Adult Degree Program Prior Learning Assessment Fee
$75 recording fee per course