We are a community engaged in the intentional development of our students’ mental, spiritual, physical and social lives. Not content with marginal performance or careless living, we seek to provide a healthy environment that encourages students to reach their fullest potential. In support of this, we are committed to providing Southwestern’s students with:
- Advice and guidance as they assume increasing responsibility for their lives
- Welcoming residential students through providing quality housing and dining
- Adequate student health care as well as an environment that is conducive to good health
- Activities and programming that exposes students to important ideas, and encourages cultural development and spiritual maturation
- Opportunity to develop leadership skills through student government, clubs, and other organizations
- Positive community life that encourages all students to reach their God-given potential for good and for service.