We are delighted that you are interested in applying to SWAU Online and are committed to making your admission process smooth.
We have designed our online program for students who need a flexible learning experience and who want to take the classroom with them! Your enrollment counselor is ready to support the next step in your journey.
- GPA of 2.75 – 4.00 (unweighted and on a 4.0 scale)
- GED average of 500 with no score below 450
- Texas GED 160-200
- National Exam Certificate with 5 passes
- GPA of 2.00 – 4.00
- Official transcripts of all college/universities attended
- Applicants with less than 24 credits should submit high school transcript with graduation date
- Applicants who do not meet a 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA may be considered for Provisional admission.
RN to BS Nursing Applicants
- Completion of an Associate Degree or Diploma program from an accredited college or university
- Active unencumbered RN license, or temporary RN permit, or RN licensure within 3 months of graduating from an AD or Diploma program. RN licensure must be in the state(s) in which the student participates in any clinical learning experience.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Students over 25 who do not meet regular admission will be considered on an individual basis.
- Proof of high school graduation
- 2 letters of recommendation – one must be from your employer
- Students who are accepted provisionally will have a variety of enrollment conditions that are intended to enhance their opportunities for success.
Requirements: Placement scores must be met for freshmen and transfer students that have not taken College Level Math or Freshmen Composition)
- Placement scores for English 121: ACT 17 | SAT 480 | TSI Reading 351, Writing 340, Essay 4 | AACUPLACER Reading 80, Writing 6 | Nelson-Denny score of 15
- Placement scores for Math 110: ACT 21 | SAT 530 | TSI (350-390) | ACCUPLACER College-Level Proficiency 63. Calculus 103
Are you ready to apply? Click here to begin your application.