The hard work of our graduates has paid off. We are looking forward to celebrating their accomplishments!
Things will look a little different this year so please note the following updates:
1) Graduation festivities will be held at the following locations:
Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Auditorium
850 N. Nolan River Road
Cleburne, Texas 76033
100 W. Hillcrest Street
Keene, Texas 76059
2) Face coverings will be required at all events, please be prepared by ensuring everyone in your group has a face mask.
3) Capacity limits will be enforced & monitored.
4) Wristbands are required for entry to the commencement ceremony. They will be provided to graduates for their guests by the Office of Student Services.
5) All guests will go through screening upon arrival to each event.
In an effort to keep our guests safe and healthy, we encourge physical distancing and frequent handwashing.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Sabbath, August 8
1:00 p.m. Business Administration Recognition | Keene Adventist Church
3:00 p.m. Education & Psychology Dedication | Keene Adventist Church
5:00 p.m. Nurses' Pinning Ceremony | Keene Adventist Church
Programs will be 1 hour each in order to allow for sanitation between ceremonies/services.
Sunday, August 9
9:00 a.m. Commencement Check In (Candidates for Graduation) | Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Auditorium
Cap & gown required of all candidates.
10:00 a.m. Commencement | Cleburne ISD Jeff D. Cody Auditorium
Congratulations! You are now a graduate of Southwestern Adventist University.