Distance Education Admissions Requirements
Admission to the Distance Education program falls under the transfer student admission policies. In addition, the program has set minimum requirements to ensure that the adult orientation of the program is maintained.
- Have completed a minimum of 24 transferable semester hours of college credit.
- Have work experience.
- Are at least 25 years of age.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.00 or higher on all previous college work.
Distance education applicants must:
- Complete an application for admission.
- Have official transcripts from all previously attended colleges sent to the Distance Education program office.