Guaranteed Nursing Program Admission
Southwestern Adventist University offers guaranteed nursing admission to students who begin their academic studies at SWAU as freshmen.
Who is eligible?
- Must be admitted to Southwestern Adventist University
- Enroll as a full-time freshman
- Declare nursing as intended major
- Successfully complete all nursing pre-requisite courses
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Achieve proficient level or above on the TEAS nursing admission test
Is there an application for guaranteed admissions?
Students who maintain the criteria are granted preferential admission based on their good academic standing and will not have to submit a separate nursing application as they are automatically admitted to the program.
Freshmen who enter SWAU as a nursing major usually begin nursing courses in the second semester of their sophomore year. It then takes 5 semesters to complete all nursing courses and graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.
If all your questions have not been answered...
Please contact the Director of Admission at 817-202-6733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.