Welcome to the Records Office. We’re located in Findley Administration Building.
The Registrar is responsible for:
- the integrity and security of student academic records
- managing the information related to student class schedules and registration
- processing grades, transcripts and enrollment verification requests
- auditing student academic records for graduation
- interpreting and explaining academic policies
- evaluating transfer credits from other colleges and universities
- coordinating graduation activities including the ordering of diplomas and regalia
- VA enrollment certification
Let us know how we can help you! We are here to provide prompt and attentive service to the students, faculty, and constituency of Southwestern Adventist University.
Transcript and Enrollment Verification Requests
- Southwestern Adventist University only accepts electronic transcript requests processed through Parchment Exchange.
- Clearinghouse Enrollment Verification