Level Green: Prepared
• No to low community transmission (Johnson County).
• No to low reports of positive cases affecting campus.
• Focus on practices that promote overall prevention of infectious disease.
Level Yellow: Precautious
• Minimal to moderate community transmission.
• Focus on mitigation of transmission risk.
Level Red: Pro-Active
• Substantial community transmission.
• Focus on coordinated response with local health officials.
• Consider temporary or extended suspension of in-person instruction.
The university has engaged a medical taskforce for guidance regarding best practices specific to the needs of the campus. Conclusions regarding transmission rates and risk assessment will be made in conjunction with guidance from the taskforce, local health officials, executive orders from the Texas Governor and CDC guidelines for institutions of higher education.