SWAU Online Admissions
We are delighted that you are interested in applying to SWAU Online and are committed to making your admission process smooth.
We have designed our online program for students who need a flexible learning experience and who want to take the classroom with them! Your enrollment counselor is ready to support the next step in your journey.
- GPA of 2.75 – 4.00 (unweighted and on a 4.0 scale)
- GED average of 500 with no score below 450
- Texas GED 160-200
- National Exam Certificate with 5 passes
- GPA of 2.00 – 4.00
- Official transcripts of all college/universities attended
- Applicants with less than 24 credits should submit high school transcript with graduation date
- Applicants who do not meet a 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA may be considered for Provisional admission.
RN to BS Nursing Applicants
- Completion of an Associate Degree or Diploma program from an accredited college or university
- Active unencumbered RN license, or temporary RN permit, or RN licensure within 3 months of graduating from an AD or Diploma program. RN licensure must be in the state(s) in which the student participates in any clinical learning experience.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Students over 25 who do not meet regular admission will be considered on an individual basis.
- Proof of high school graduation
- 2 letters of recommendation – one must be from your employer
- Students who are accepted provisionally will have a variety of enrollment conditions that are intended to enhance their opportunities for success.
Requirements: Placement scores must be met for freshmen and transfer students that have not taken College Level Math or Freshmen Composition)
- Placement scores for English 121: ACT 17 | SAT 480 | TSI Reading 351, Writing 340, Essay 4 | AACUPLACER Reading 80, Writing 6 | Nelson-Denny score of 15
- Placement scores for Math 110: ACT 21 | SAT 530 | TSI (350-390) | ACCUPLACER College-Level Proficiency 63. Calculus 103
Are you ready to apply? Click here to begin your application.