We are delighted that you are interested in applying to SWAU Online and are committed to making your admissions process smooth and enjoyable. Charging our off campus students 50% of credit pricing, SWAU Online is among the most affordable programs of its kind!
We have designed our online program for students who need a flexible learning experience and who seek to take the classroom with them! Below are admission requirements, important dates, and tuition information. Your enrollment counselor is ready to support the next step in your journey.
Regular Admission: GPA of 2.75 – 4.00
Provisional Admission: GPA of 2.50 – 2.74
*Placement scores for English 121: ACT 17 | SAT 480 | TSI Reading 351, Writing 340, Essay 4 | AACUPLACER Reading 80, Writing 6 | Nelson-Denny score of 15
**Placement scores for Math 110: ACT 21 | SAT 530 | TSI (350-390) | ACCUPLACER College-Level Proficiency 63. Calculus 103
Admission for Transfer Students:
Transfer student applicants must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- Official transcripts of all college/universities attended
- Applicants with less than 24 credits should submit high school transcript with graduation date
- Applicants who do not meet a 2.0 cumulative transfer GPA may be considered for Individualized Admission.
Individualized Admission Requirement:
First-time applicants who do not meet regular admissions requirements will be considered on an Individualized basis. Students accepted for Individualized approval will have a variety of enrollment conditions that are intended to enhance their opportunities for success at Southwestern Adventist University.
- Any applicant over 25 years of age will be granted admissions with proof of High School graduation
- 2 Recommendation letters, one must be from your Employer