Southwestern Adventist University
is an affiliation of the Seventh-day Adventist Church and is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033 or 404-679-4500 for questions about accreditation.
In addition the University is currently accredited by the following accrediting bodies:
Adventist Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. Contact the IACBE at 11374 Strang Line Road, Lenexa, KS 66215 or 913-631-3009 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about accreditation.
Texas Education Agency. Contact the TEA at 1701 N. Congress Avenue, Austin, TX 78701 or 512-463-9734 for questions about accreditation.
Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Contact the Texas BNE at 333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-460, Austin, TX 78701-3944 or 512-305-7400 or email@example.com.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. Contact the CCNE at One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036-1120 or call (202) 887-6791.
The University is a member of the following:
- National League for Nursing
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- Council of Independent Colleges
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Texas
- Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities
- National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements