Student Financial Aid Information
Students may obtain information about the following through the University website, the online or printed University Bulletin, or Student Financial Services on campus:
- Financial aid available to students who attend Southwestern Adventist University.
- Terms and conditions of higher education loans.
- Criteria for selecting recipients and for determining amount of award.
- Eligibility requirements and procedures for applying for aid.
- Methods and frequency of disbursement of aid. (See Bulletin, Finances Section, Financial Aid Disbursement.)
- Rights and responsibilities of students receiving federal aid.
- Terms of student loans, sample loan repayment schedule, necessity for repaying loans.
- Aid for studying abroad. (also see Bulletin, Financial Section, Contractual Studies and Financial Aid.)
- Terms of federal and state work programs. (also see Bulletin, Finances section, Federal/State Employment Programs).
- In addition, Student Financial Services provides notices, student loan repayment information, and exit counseling instructions to students who have received loans and graduate or withdraw from the university.