Southwestern Adventist University transcript services are provided by Parchment Exchange – including requests and payment.
Only current and former students of Southwestern Adventist University may use the Parchment Exchange services. Please, no third-party requests.
- electronic transcripts - $5
- paper mailed transcripts - $7
- additional charges for overnight and international mailings.
- A transcript will not be released if a student’s financial account is not paid in full.
- Southwestern Adventist University only sends out sealed, official transcripts.
- Classes do not appear on the official transcript until final grades have been posted after final exams.
- Currently enrolled Southwestern students and Southwestern Union Conference Teachers need to contact the Records Office at 817-202-6200.
- Those needing to send a paper transcript to a state nursing board, with an attachment/form, please contact the Records Office at 817-202-6200.
- Orders placed are received in the Records Office the following business day. Please allow 2-4 business days for the processing of your request. Holidays will extend the processing time.
Please click on Transcript Request to be connected to the Parchment website.