To schedule an appointment in advance, follow these steps:
• Visit swau.mywconline.com
• You will be prompted to create an account with a username, password, and your student ID #.
• Once your account is created, click on the Write Spot schedule, calendar view, to see all available times and tutors.
• White spaces designate available times. Locate the time and tutor you want, and click on the appropriate square to reserve that time.
• You may schedule your appointment for 20 minutes, 40 minutes, or 60 minutes.
• Be sure to choose “face-to-face” or “online.”
• Please fill in the requested info about your assignment, so our tutors can prepare.
• After you click “create appointment,” you should receive an email confirmation and receive a reminder email the day before your appointment. (If you don’t see the reminder email, check your junk mail folder.)
If you need help making an appointment, please call the Write Spot, or call Dr. Gendke’s office phone.
If you need an online appointment, find a tutor on the Write Spot schedule who is designated as an online tutor. Make an appointment following the instructions above, but be sure to click “online appointment” in the pop-up box where you explain your assignment.
To enter your online appointment, log back in to WC Online–we suggest five to ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time–and simply click your yellow (or red) appointment square, then click “start or join online consultation.”
Please note that we still accept walk-ins, and our tutors on duty can assist you in signing up for an appointment when you arrive. However, making an appointment ahead of time will ensure that you get the time slot you want.
How do I modify or cancel an appointment?
To modify or cancel an existing appointment, simply return to the schedule and navigate to the day and time of the appointment. Click on the yellow (or red) appointment block to open the “view existing appointment window” or tab. At the bottom of the form, you will find the options to “edit appointment” or “cancel appointment.”
Where are we located?
We are located in the Chan Shun Centennial library, in the library classroom at the back of the first floor.
We look forward to seeing you!