Interested in a career in Business Administration?
Our department at Southwestern Adventist University helps you to develop real-life business skills to prepare and test you in an academic environment that fosters innovation and creativity!
As the Department of Business Administration, we strive to prepare you for Christian service and business leadership in today’s global economy. We have built our department on academic excellence, integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit. We aim to serve and value a diverse student body, equipping you with the intellectual fortitude to change the world.
A degree in Business Administration:
- Puts emphasis on giving you real world experiences through internships and business strategy simulations.
- Provides an opportunity to build strong leadership skills through our award-winning Enactus Team.
- Gives hands-on field experience to prepare you for the work field.
- Prepares you for a stimulating and rewarding business-oriented career.
As the Department of Business Administration, we aim to:
- Provide you with the necessary knowledge for successful work experience in today's business environment and graduate studies.
- Promote an awareness of free enterprise with an international orientation within a framework of moral and ethical guidelines.
- Enrich the learning-teaching experience by fostering access to and utilization of appropriate learning resources.
- Promote faculty and student's involvement in community activities.