Are you looking for a program that combines knowledge, faith, and service to enhance your university experience? Whether you’re a new or transfer student, the Southwestern Adventist University Honors Program is perfect for you!
The Honors Program seeks to provide you with interdisciplinary courses that will:
- Strengthen your mental skills
- Help you integrate your faith with your academics
- Offer you opportunities to serve the local community
We want to help you develop academically, culturally, and spiritually so that you can be of greater service to God and your community.
In the Honors Program, you get to:
- Participate in challenging and creative interdisciplinary courses.
- Join a cohort of high-achieving students.
- Travel as part of your Honors curriculum in the annual study tours.
- Receive tuition scholarships ($500 sophomore year, $1000 junior year and $2000 senior year).
- Partner with a faculty mentor to develop an original Honors thesis project.
In the SWAU Honors program, we offer education enrichment and opportunities for cultural appreciation and spiritual growth.