Nestled in the town of Keene, Texas, Southwestern Adventist University offers a special opportunity for students who desire to get the most out of their college experience. Founded in 1893 and accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, Southwestern continues its rich history of providing exceptional value with 52 programs to choose from and generous financial aid packages.
- #21 US News Regional Colleges West Rankings - 2017
- #2 Safest College Campus in Texas - 2017
- #3 Affordable Colleges Online (out of top 26 nation-wide) - 2017
- #10 Highest Test Scores for Nursing Schools in Texas (out of 113 schools) - 2016*
- 97% pass rate on the NCLEX - 2016*
- 100% of recent graduates in biology, computer science, math, education, English, music, and theology are employed or in graduate school - 2016
*2017 test scores are not released until November 2017.