- Privacy of Student Records - FERPA (See Bulletin, pages 53-54 under Student Records--Student Rights and Student Records--Southwestern Adventist University Rights)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website*
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities* (See Bulletin, page 65 under Counseling and Testing Center; also Student Handbook, page 4 under Counseling and Outreach Center.)
|American Indian/Alaska Native||0.4%|
|Hispanic of any race||47.5%|
|Two or more races||4.4%|
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy, Requirements for Withdrawal, and Return of Title IV, HEA Financial Aid (See Bulletin, Finances section) ( Tuition, Room & Board Institutional Refund) (Refunds of Federal/State Funds)
- Textbook Information*
- Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities, and Faculty)*(See bulletin, page 36 under Instruction Facilities; also Student Handbook, pages 5-6).
- Names and degrees of current Faculty members.
- Plans for improving the academic program.
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements*CLEP (See Bulletin, page 31). AP Credit (See Bulletin, page 31). Transfer Credit (See Bulletin, page 32). Credit for Military Service Schools (See Bulletin, page 32).
- Institutional and Program Accreditation, Approval, or Licensure. (See Bulletin, pg. 6-7 under Accreditation and Non-Discriminatory Policy).
- Copyright Infringement Policies and Sanctions (Including Computer Use and File Sharing).* Academic Integrity (See Bulletin pg. 33-34); also see Intellectual Property Policy in Student Handbook (page 24).