Giving & Recognition Societies
Members of the Mizpah Society are alumni and friends of Southwestern Adventist University who have entered into estate plans to remember the University in their wills or through trusts.
The Mizpah Society was established many years ago at Southwestern to recognize with sincere appreciation of the individuals who are making a positive difference by making the University a beneficiary of such plans. Estate planning offers many benefits to you - not just Southwestern:
- Tax Benefits
- Income for life
- No expense to your family for probate
Committee of 100
The Committee of 100 is a philanthropic organization sponsored by Southwestern Adventist University. Established in 1968, the Committee is dedicated to the support and advancement of Southwestern.
The members of the Committee of 100 are recognized according to the following designations:
- Life Members: Those who contribute $25,000 or more during their lifetime.
- President’s Council: Those who contribute $10,000 or more in a given year.
- President’s Fellows: Those who contribute $5,000-$9,999 in a given year.
- President’s Associates: Those who contribute $2,500 – $4,999 in a given year.
- Sustaining Members: Those who contribute $1,000 - $2,499 in a given year.