Welcome to the Records Office. We’re located in Findley Administration Building. In this office, the Registrar is responsible for:
- the integrity and security of student academic records
- managing the information related to student class schedules and registration
- processing grades and transcripts
- auditing student academic records for graduation
- interpreting and explaining academic policies
- evaluating transfer credits from other colleges and universities
- coordinating graduation activities including the ordering of diplomas and regalia.
The Registrar’s webpages are designed to provide prompt and attentive service to the students, faculty, and constituency of Southwestern Adventist University.